Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl decals

Hi everyone,

I do a lot of crystal glasses for people and I'm paying a company to provide self adhesive fancy initials, I can't seem to find an easy answer to what I would need to be able to do them myself.
    Any help and advice would be really welcome

Hi
    do you have a printer? do an Ebay search for the following :

HIGH DEF CLEAR A4 INKJET SELF ADHESIVE STICKER LABEL VINYL

Have a great New Year
    https://www.facebook.com/lawsonpens?ref=hl

Comment

Get yourself a silhouette portrait cutting machine and make them yourself or contact me for any one off custom designs as I have one.
      My website
      http://www.ooak-sculptor.co.uk >> The Butterfly Wing & Doll Eye Creator CD

Comment

I just saw this post and you posted it last year. Even though my reply is late, I hope that you will still read and use this information in the future.

StickerMarket is the cheapest sticker printing in UK. You can go back to service company like us to give you the best quality of vinyl decals and stickers.
        StickerMarket is the Cheapest Sticker Printing in UK.

Comment

I did use LOCTITE recently for a project and it did a great job

Comment

I think that it needs special equipment. You can learn the procedure on the Internet.

Comment

vâng, tất cả chْng ta đều cَ thể

Comment

I hope that you will still read and resolve my problem.I can't seem to find an easy answer to what I would need to be able to do them myself i think that i needs special equipment.this forum gives me much helped to resolved my problem

Comment

Working...
                X