X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Rucksack

Hi,

The title of this thread may be a little misleading. A friend of mine is having her first baby and rather than getting her baby clothes or something like that I wanted to give her something with meaning. She is a keen traveler, has visited many different parts of the world and loves new places and experiences, she is a born wanderer and I will be very surprised if her baby is not the same.

I am hoping to find someone that can make a Rucksack which is baby sized. Obviously not to be worn but as a symbol of the life of adventure ahead for them all as a family. She recently made a jokey remark that her baby would be born with a rucksack on it's back and it got me thinking.

If possible I want the rucksack to be as realistic as possible, basically a proper rucksack but in miniature. My friend goes on Maternity Leave at the end of November so I am working on this timeline. Any help would be appreciated.

Cory

What a wonderfully thoughtful gift. I'm sutre someone on here will be able to help you out.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Hi I have sent you a personal reply regarding this

Comment

I can personalised back packs (childrens) add any name & a design :-)
        Personalised gifts for all occasions 10% off for all members use code - craftforum - www.sewandsoaps.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/sewandsoaps1

Comment

old thread. Original poster not been back on.
          Last edited by beadsbydesign; 22-01-2015, 01:58 PM.
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Working...
          X