Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Charm

Hello everyone.

I came across this site whilst searching google. So I am new, please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong section. I am looking for someone who can make a silver charm for my daughter as a present.

She had a horrendous accident a few years ago and we thought she would not walk again. Being bed bound and then in a wheel chair on a lot of medication and no exercise left her overweight.

Thankfully a year after being able to stand she has learnt to walk again and with a tremendous amount of hard work enlisted in a gym and has lost 52lbs in a few months. She was given a Pandora bracelet and each charm marks her journey. As she has lost so much weight, I would like to give her a 'Dumbbell Charm'. I can find quite a few, but they are either cheap looking, not silver or gold. I will try to upload an image I photo shopped from to downloaded pictures. I would like this charm to fit a Pandora bracelet with the hanging loop similar to the Pandora loops.

Can anyone make this charm? I only want it small say 14mm. (I am useless with metric) about 1/2 an inch. Thank you for reading this.

I tried to upload an image and it did upload. but I cannot see it here so perhaps I did something wrong. I will keep trying and add it later.

Try the Gemporia.com website. They make their own line of similar charms and if they don't have them, I would contact the owner, Steve Bennett. He might just like your story enough to make some. (and no I don't work for them in any way shape or form)

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Pearlescence View Post
      Try the Gemporia.com website. They make their own line of similar charms and if they don't have them, I would contact the owner, Steve Bennett. He might just like your story enough to make some. (and no I don't work for them in any way shape or form)

Thank you very much I will do this.

Kind regards

Seasons

Comment

I've replied to your email separately. I hope you'll be pleased
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Originally posted by mizgeorge View Post
          I've replied to your email separately. I hope you'll be pleased