This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!

I need your help! I'm a 17 year old girl and its the start of the Easter holidays. I love crafts. I want a project that's going to last me for these two weeks and I need your help at thinking of one. I want to do it properly with all the proper supplies, so if you could get back to me ASAP with possible ideas that would be great! Thanks 😍💕

Hi! What sort of craft do you like doing? I think we need some more clues..

Comment

I think I could help you with this, provided you let me know what project you might be interested in. Is it one for your school/college? Or simply do you want to go ahead with it, so as to pursue your hobby at home?

Comment

A scrapbook about your Easter Holidays? Or one of the Project Life kits?

Comment

Where are you based?
          Daesul

http://www.clairemanwani.com
          http://www.folksy.com/shops/clairemanwani
          http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ClaireManwaniPottery

Comment

knitting is probably the easiest option. you can find lots of useful youtube videos.
            http://liliputians.com

Comment

Do you need our help or not?

Comment

Originally posted by DJCAD View Post
                As the post is over a year old and this was the only message she ever posted here, I would guess the answer is no

Comment

Well is there anyway we can get intouch with her?

Comment

Well is there anyway we can get intouch with her?
                    As Christa said she posted on the 11/4/2014 once and has never been back. No email or contact details and would have thought as she did not come back has moved on and no longer interested.

Comment

I feel we should at least do something? I cant be the only one of this opinion???

Comment

The post was raised A YEAR AGO If she was that bothered she would have been back...or replied to the post when members actually took the time to ask!

Dave.

Comment

I feel we should at least do something? I cant be the only one of this opinion???
                          The originator of the question joined the group over a year ago - a full year before you joined ... She said was a 17 yr old schoolgirl and she posted once asking for blanket suggestions for a craft project that would take the two weeks of the Easter 2014 school holidays. She did not return to the forum again after her initial post to see the replies or to respond to the five people who replied to her at the time. Chances are she posted in several groups, did not bookmark any of them and then found something to fill the two weeks school holidays. It happens.

A full year later you join the group , spot the thread and you ask
                          . WE point out the thread is over a year old and then you want to know
                          Well is there anyway we can get in touch with her?
                          and now you say
                          I have to say that I find this all a bit strange. What is the something you feel should be done? And why?

Comment

I can only think that DJCAD is joking or trolling. Hopefully, it's the former.
                            Carol
                            Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
                            Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Comment

I would have said to contact a 17 year old girl direct who posted once and did not come back is inappropriate to say the least. If she still needed help she would have returned the same day looking for suggestions.

This thread is a year old and time to move on, plenty of new crafters who want and accept our help and suggestions when given.

Comment

Working...
                              X