Candle in coffee glasses & cupcake candles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle in coffee glasses & cupcake candles

Does anyone make these? if so do you have pics/prices please?

I can help!

Originally posted by xJaydeex View Post
    Does anyone make these? if so do you have pics/prices please?

Hi,

This isn't something we currently do but could certainly help give you a quote, what fragrances do you want, quantity of each scent?

Thanks,
    Heather.

Comment

I have bought candles from wick n wax, a forum user on here. Sorry, I can't remember her name now. Here is her website

http://www.wicknwax.co.uk/wax-tarts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Craftychez View Post
        I have bought candles from wick n wax, a forum user on here. Sorry, I can't remember her name now. Here is her website

http://www.wicknwax.co.uk/wax-tarts.html
        Just an FYI you might want to steer clear of things that look like food as its against the law.
        Its only a matter of time before you get found out and it could result in a fine or legal action.

Not to mention that website doesn't follow most of the cosmetic safety regulations, or labeling regs and does not comply with distance selling regulations!.

I would suggest a reputable candle supplier like 4candle or candle shack in future .
        Last edited by chimeracraft; 01-04-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

does anybody make cupcake candles ?
          http://liliputians.com

Comment

We sell a range of candles - glasses, coffee cup etc. Let me know if we can help

Comment

Hi chimeracraft - have I understood you correctly that making candles which look like food is against the law? I've started to experiment making cupcake candles (haven't got as far as selling any yet as not yet of a quality I'd be happy with) - there seem to be lots of other places that make candles which look like cakes etc...but your post has got me concerned!

Comment

I'm guessing a 5 minute phone call to local trading standards would give you the definitive answer, at least you will know for sure.

Dave.

Comment

Good idea Dave, will do! I'll give an update when/if I find out anything concrete.

Comment

Our local TS are quite strict here There is a list of examples and yes candles as food is one of them.

I know others still make lookalikes, a bit like using Disney fabric etc not worth the horrific fines and being dragged through the courts. Some crafters think 'will never happen to me as only go to small fairs' the same attitude towards tax, national insurance, public and product liability insurance ( I will never be caught) Never say never as some of on here know about just those sort of people that do get caught and lose everything.

Dummy clips are another hazzard
                    Last edited by Caroleecrafts; 17-07-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

i think you need a wide range of imagination like using wax for candling making and melt it and quickly pouring it into the cup that you like and walla you have it but for more ideas check youtube for tutorials peace ^_^

Comment

Working...
                      X