help appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help appreciated

Going to be visiting the UK (Oxford) this summer - anyone able to help with info re craft shops, fairs, etc in that area.
    Thanks Pat

Take a look at http://www.facebook.com/#!/FollyFest
    ~ Rachael
    My etsy Shop Blog

Comment

They've got an nice art shop and a Hobbycraft shop in the centre but Oxford is so lovely I'd just wander around and enjoy what you come across. And Hockles in Kennington Rd is small but fabby, apparently. (I got that by googling and picking up chatter on a card making forum.)

Comment

Hi Pat,

Oxford & the surrounding towns have a lot of great little independent galleries & crafty gift shops, but I'd also recommend you have a look at www.stallfinder.com

You can search for art & craft events by county, so if you choose Oxfordshie, and the month that you're coming over, you'll be able to see at a glance what events are on in the ares while you're here.

Another website worth a look is www.wherecanwego.com It's not just craft fairs that are listed on there, but exhibitions, open days at big stately homes, all sorts of great things!

Enjoy your stay, I hope our weather treats you well

Claire
        Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
        Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
        www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Lots of Craft Fares going on in Stratford-Upon-Avon in the summer months

Comment

Working...
          X