Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the Coventry Area

Hey,

Anyone in the Coventry area who wants to meet up once a month and talk about crafts and socialize?

Alyson

I live in Rugby and normally go to a Craft Group just inside Leicestershire, Near Blaby, every week. If you are interested I will send you details. I ama bit tied to my home at the moment or would love to meet up with other crafters.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi Alyson as you know already Im also from Rugby. Things are pretty hectic at home atm but hopefully be cool to meet up soon :-)
      "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
      www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

I don't think I knew that you came from Rugby Gracie, or did I. I am in Hillmorton.
        Carol

Comment

I didnt know you were from Rugby either, I used to live near Hillmorton just off of Hillmorton Road, now I live near the town centre very close to the train station.What a small world! :-)
          "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Used to have a shop down that way. In Cambridge street.
            Carol

Comment

ah thats not too far from me, Im in Murray Road. What shop was it that you had? :-)

Comment

on the opposite corner to Thorntons Cycles, Sun Street.
                Carol

Comment

on the opposite corner to Thorntons Cycles, Sun Street.
                  I am so sorry, We seem to have taken over Cameleoncc's thread. What part of Cov. do you live Cameleon, Maybe we could all meet up some time.
                  Carol

Comment

Hi all. I come from Rugby and still work there but now live in Leicestershire. Could you give me more details of the Blaby group please?

Comment

I live in Cov too. Not sure when I'd find the time to meet up.
                      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by thingsbling View Post
                        Hi all. I come from Rugby and still work there but now live in Leicestershire. Could you give me more details of the Blaby group please?
                        Yes. Love to. I will pm you tomorrow.
                        Carol

Comment

sorry aswell alyson, I get carried away nattering quite often.... sorry if I seem a bit dumb thingsbling but I dont know what you mean by Blaby? :-)

Comment

Blaby is the village , well, Cosby actually, where we meet each week in Leicestershire for crafting or quilting. It is mostly fabric crafts or knitting though and its called Village Quilters like the quilting organisation in USA mainly because our leader spends a lot of time there..
                            Carol

Comment

aw right I see, makes more sense now hehe :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X