New craft club starting in LINCOLN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New craft club starting in LINCOLN

Hi I am starting a new craft club in the lincoln area. The aim of the club is to recycle items and craft them into something new. I.e old t shirt into a scarf, old sweater into a cushion etc. The revamp craft club starts on Wednesday Jan 9th 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm at the pavillion hall, moor lane, Branston, and will be running every wednesday. £2 each to cover hall costs and tea / coffee provided.The aim of the club is to have a lovely relaxing time, get lost in crafts for a couple of hours, be creative and enjoy the company of others with a nice cup of tea and maybe slice of cake too. I am no expert in crafts , but have loads of enthusiasm and ideas. A fun local group to nurture and enjoy your creative side. Please contact Jo for further info.

Hiya,
    Just wanted to let you all know that the craft club is up and running.There was 4 people at the first revamp craft club night and last week there was 9 of us , which was great. We made earrings out of broken necklaces, decoupaged boxes with bits of tissue paper, cut glass bottles to make veg covers cloche is it called? glass bottles cut to make vases and candle holders, greetings cards with beads and buttons for decoration, looked at an old prima pattern someone brought in to make a dress, a guy made a lampshade out of old floppy discs, a lady learnt to sew, I learnt to knit and we ate loads of cake and drank masses of tea! This week we are planning on starting some rag wreaths and rag rugs out of old clothes . We had 7 ladies and 2 men attend last week. It was a fab night. New members are very welcome. xx

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X