Help finding overlocker instruction manual please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding overlocker instruction manual please

I have inherited a Creative pro-lock 300 overlocker machine from a relation who has emigrated (in fact I inherited more than 1 machine, lucky eh ) but I have no manual and have never used one. If anyone can tell me where to buy one I would be eternally grateful. I would prefer the printed version as I don't have a printer to download.
    Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction. I am new here and came across this site by accident, what a great find!!

I had a similar problem and was told to google. Low and behold I found a site in Germany selling the manual I wanted (in English).
    Have you tried googling?

Comment

Have searched on the net, and have emailed a couple of companies (no replies as yet) but I can't believe i haven't found it on Google etc (

Comment

'Creative' may not be the manufacturer, try looking on the model plate, usually inside the machine with the serial number on, you might get more info off it like the maker.

Hope you manage to source it.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
        X