Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Club starting up in Herts

Hi

I am wanting to start a craft club in hertfordshire.

It is likely that we will meet one evening (either weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on what people want!), in a nice pub someone around Welwyn Garden City.

The group will be open to people doing any sort of craft which you can do in pub setting. So perhaps life painting will not be suitable!

I hope that we will be able to have a laugh and get some crafting done at the same time.

In the long term I would also like to start organising some craft workshops for the group (if that were of interest to people).

If you think you would be interested please get in touch. It would be useful to know your prefered day (we will meet in the evening) and also location eg WGC, Stevenage, St Albans.....

Thanks

Anna

Good Luck Anna and I hope it goes well !!
    I Melt Glass For a Living
    Website

Comment

Hi Anna

I might be interested in this. I'm undergoing some significant changes to my working life at the moment, so don't yet know what evening would be best, but WGC or St Albans would be great for me. Stevenage is a bit far.
      Annie

Comment

Sign Me Up!

Great idea! I'd be really interested in joining a craft group and it would be very convenient for me if it was in WGC. I find that everything I want to do is on Wednesday evenings so I'd prefer if it wasn't then, but any other evening would be great.

It would be great to have a new skills element where different people could take responsibility for running short sessions etc. advising on what was needed the week before.

I'm very happy to help publicise it - make/distribute posters etc, put it on websites, etc.

My email address is n.c.sklar@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Naomi

Comment

sounds fun, I might not be abel to make it every time though

Comment

Hi there,

We hold a monthly Craft Fair inside the Corn Exchange, Hertford. The first one is 17th March and then runs the 3rd Saturday of every month. If anyone is interested in a stall, great, but if not please try and come along and support our Hertfordshire crafters. Entry is free to the public.

www.hertfordmarket.co.uk
            Hertford Market

www.hertfordmarket.co.uk

Comment

Hi

I am interested in joining a craft club in Hertfordshire, I live in the Elstree:Borehamwood area, Wednesday's daytime or evenings are good for me

Looking forward to hearing from you

Hannie

Comment

I'm new on here & have been looking for something like this. Did it ever start?

Comment

Working...
                X