Ormskirk, Lancashire,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ormskirk, Lancashire,

We have a new group in Ormskirk we cover cardmaking, scrapbooking, knitting and crochet. Get in touch if you're interested.
    Lynn
    www.kraftstop.co.uk
    B&M
    Knits 'n' Krafts
    6 Church House
    Park Road
    Ormskirk
    Lancs
    L39 3AJ

Interested in joining this group

Originally posted by Linpring View Post
    We have a new group in Ormskirk we cover cardmaking, scrapbooking, knitting and crochet. Get in touch if you're interested.
    Hello, my name is Jean. Im interested in joining this group but dont know who to contact. I know there is an email address to get in touch, but it doesn't work for me. I live in Skelmersdale and would be able to get to the group. Please could you send me details of the group by email? I look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards
    Jean

Comment

This is an old post from July last year and I don't think they frequent the forum very often - last visit was 1 Jan...

Comment

oooo I walk past this shop every day on my way to uni! Never been in though... Ill have to pop in one day!
        I like to make things - usually a mess!
        Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
        http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sorry ladies I had to pull out of the shop due to poor health. I and a small group of friends get together anyone interested please get in touch. I do scrapbooking and beading and my friend Deb teaches parchment. Email me on [email protected]
          Lynn

Comment

so is the shop closing down? I know theres a sale on, is it a closing sale?
            I like to make things - usually a mess!
            Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
            http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

My part of the shop has already had a 50% off sale a few weeks ago and all remaining stock is here at home. If it's something particular you're after email me and I can say if I have it.
              Lynn

Comment

Working...
              X