Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft Fair in North or North-West London?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in North or North-West London?

I make mainly Shetland Lace scarves and shawls, also crochet flower brooches.

I have done a couple of stalls at Hampstead Community Centre, but wasn't very successful, I need another outlet!

AM based in West Hampstead/Kilburn

Would be grateful for any info!

Hi, I work in a small shop in west hampstead which sells vintage interiors and contemporary crafts, we are planning a series of craft workshops and events, one of which may be a small christmas craft fair, would it be possible for you to send me some pictures of your work and information about pricing? thankyou, Siobhan.

Comment

Originally posted by knitnhealthy View Post
      Hi, I work in a small shop in west hampstead which sells vintage interiors and contemporary crafts, we are planning a series of craft workshops and events, one of which may be a small christmas craft fair, would it be possible for you to send me some pictures of your work and information about pricing? thankyou, Siobhan.
      I already tried to reply once, but I am not sure that you got it.
      I live in West Hampstead, in Fortune Green Road to be precise - are you nearby? It's possible I already know your shop. Since you are so close, it would probably be best if I drop in with some examples, or some photos...where exactly are you?
      I will be away from West Hampstead for a few days, as I am cat-sitting in Belsize Park. I tried to send a link to my ******** page, but it won't let me post it! You may be able to find it, I am LEONORA on ******* too.

If you want to contact me, my mobile number is
      07906 952137

The landline is 0207 431 7703, I will be there tomorrow, but then not until Monday evening.
      Last edited by indri; 23-07-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X