• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me

i do hope some one can help me.
    i have been stuck in a hospital bed at home for almost
    a year now and has time goes by i am finding it hard
    to make cards if there is any body who lives in suffolk or norwch who would be so kind once a week or once
    every 2 weeks could come round and help me with card making i would be so greatful i would be happy to
    pay you for your time card making is all i have now
    so please help me.
    i hope you do not mind me posting this.
    many thanks
    sue xxxx

I would if I was in your area - unfortunately I'm in the North-West. I really feel for you - a number of years ago my mum was in the same situation and being trapped unable to do every day stuff and struggling with her art were the biggest torments and made her illness ever harder to bear.

I do hope that someone can help you with this, because hopefully you'll have a laugh as well as get some enjoyment card making.

Take care and good luck,

Caroline.
    Mint

--<--@ Mint To Be Stationery @-->--

Comment

I'm sorry to say that I live in totally the wrong area too, being in Wiltshire. I would glady visit and help for free if I were able too. I do hope someone will be able to help.

Could you maybe get in touch with a local craft group? The WRVS? The Friends of a local hospital? Or similar?

You can email me directly if you need a friend. rachaelknits[at!]yahoo.co.uk
      ~ Rachael
      My etsy Shop Blog

Comment

Not in your area- sorry. Just wanted to send you a great big hug, Get well soon x x x x x x x x
        With love
        Em
        xx

www.pixiedoodles.co.uk
        www.facebook.com/pixiedoodles1
        http://twitter.com/ pixiedoodles

Comment

You had two threads running, prob. by accident so I have deleted the other one.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Sue..

sorry I'm too far away but have a ***hug*** hope you find someone.
            Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

I wish i was living in your area,but sending you love and affection always.

Comment

Working...
              X