Hey, we're new and based in brighton!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, we're new and based in brighton!

Does anyone know of any craft groups in the area? We're two girls aged 20, and have just started doing stall, and we'd love to hear from in the area that does a similar thing! We make jewellery, bags, hats, cushion covers and candles,
    cheers

I cant help but in sure someone on the forum will love Brighton spent many happy times there good luckxxx
    Mollymandy

Comment

Hi you two, welcome to the crafts forum! Good luck with your crafts and your stall - do you have it on a regular basis? Sorry, no idea re: groups in Brighton - you could try looking on www.craft-fair.co.uk as there is an organisation section on there that list craft groups / organisers. Good luck with it all and speak to you soon over the forum!
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here.
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. How do you manage that amount of Crafts - I find it hard enough concentrating on the candles.

Bowed Over
          Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I love Brighton! (this is not helpful but I just wanted to voice my opinon)...I was looking for premises in the lanes last year but got side tracked...probably a good thing because i'd never get anywork done living there!
            Phil
            Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
            Dichroic Glass Tutorials
            Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Oh the lanes how wonderful that would be a dream come true for me.
              Mollymandy

Comment

Working...
              X