Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiamyka
    replied
    The holidays sound fantastic mrsH ! We used to go camping and I loved it- I am in a similar position to you now Jan with 2 grown up kids and 4 grandkids. I have all the time I need to spend working on my jewellery but sometimes that can go against production, whereas when you life is super busy you grab every opportunity for peaceful uninterrupted times.

Leave a comment:

• Tip Top
    replied
    I think it would take me 2 weeks of non stop working to make that many cards!

And I very very rarely get any time to myself so I have to plan carefully for the detailed cards and the ones I need to think about for when the boys are in bed!

Lucky you!

Leave a comment:

• craftyjan
    replied
    sounds like you had a lovely day my girls are all grown up now i look after her on mondays and tuesdays i love having her but glad when shes gone home so i cant complain about me time especially as hubby goes away on fishing trips quite often so i can do what i want when i want we used to have a caravan and went away with 4 daughters hubby and dog it was great i miss it but time moves on and so do our interests

Leave a comment:

• mrs*h
    started a topic oh im a happy bunny!!!

oh im a happy bunny!!!

I dont belive it , my hubby actually let me get on and make some cards this weekend! he took kids out for day so i managed to make over 20 cards plus make a load of teddy toppers ready for making more cards,
    it was such a lovely day no MUM!!!!!!!!!! just as i was getting to a fiddly bit, no IM HUNGRY just as i was painting toppers, it was heaven glass of wine and sat in my craft room with my music on!
    trouble was at 6pm my heaven turned in to hell ! they came home .....LOL
    oh well i got the hols to look forward to a whole week in a caravan with hubby 3 kids and a dog!!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
Working...
X