SA forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA forms

Should I have been sent something by now? I've had no forms or any details sent through??
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

I had mine through almost 3 weeks ago now, and the accountant is filling it in. Maybe a quick call to the Tax people is worth a shot? Not long left to send it back, and you dont want to be getting that fine :/
    Av xx
    Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Thanks sprinkles... I've just phoned and they say because I registered self-employed just after April 5th (07) I won't have to do mine till April 08. Then my first self-assessment will be for Jan 31st 09

? Does that sound right?? I would hate to do something wrong
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Yep, thats right. I registered in March, so thats why i got one.

So your not doing anything wrong at all!
        Av xx
        Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

yes definately right, I am an accountant and I am filling in lots of SA forms this week
          Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
          I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

OH MY, pooooor you (hug)
            Av xx
            Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

LOL Thanks, going to need hugs this week, at last count I have 23 forms to fill in, all with approaite shoe boxes to sift through too LOL. Managing about 8 a day ATM, phewwww glad when its over. I get to buy my kiln and glass with the profits, cant wait.
              Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
              I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Working...
              X