Another one bites the dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one bites the dust

Well thats another one that is now officially registered. The HMRC lady was very nice and said that i should talk to the job centre but i should be ok for being self employed and claiming job seekers.

They will be sending me out a form to fill in so that i dont pay NI as the job centre pays htat. Il also get my first big form to fill out in April!! Im a bit daunted by that as my book keeping has been none existant this month as its all on my ex OHs pc! So i need to get that sorted and back on track.

I think il attend the free course on book keeping and accounts too. I really get confused about this sort of thing and so far my accounts have been really simple, so i hope i learn a bit more!
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Thats great,I wish you every success in you new venture.
    After looking at you website I think you will have a great year with sales and making!

Business link offer loads of free courses and look out for others from you local council.

Comment

Well done you.

Im about to fill in my self assesment form online.Im trying to delay it as long as possible.
      https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

I hope it goes well for you - best of luck!!
        --Matt

Web Development
        Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Good luck with it!

Definitely go on the free courses. I went on some of them with the HMRC a few years ago. It does help.
          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
          X