Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fairs

Hi there
    Im a new member on here and looking to run my first craft stall at a local fate.Can anyone help in do i need to have public liability insurence, and wo i need to pat tax or insurence on items i sold. Id be really greatful for any help anyone can give to me
    Thanks
    Shaz

to the forum although I dont know about the points you're asking about. There are plenty of guys on here who do know though but, as a starting point, check out the forum section about Craft Fairs cos that'll be a mine of useful helpful info for you!

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

to the forum

Boy, this is going to get confusng! what withShaz being shaz and focus ol also being Shaz!!!

re insurance and fairs,there's been a few topics recently, oif youda search,youshould find some detailed answers, but basicaly I believe it's yes alround, though it would seem, some fairs/fetes, etc, don't ask/ stipulate you must have insurance, and some do.

Have a searcha roud the site, and you'll soon find the answers.
      I would post alink to tose posts, butmy machineis playing upand on a go-slow, so can't really do that at mo, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovecrafts View Post
        to the forum

Boy, this is going to get confusng! what withShaz being shaz and focus ol also being Shaz!!!

re insurance and fairs,there's been a few topics recently, oif youda search,youshould find some detailed answers, but basicaly I believe it's yes alround, though it would seem, some fairs/fetes, etc, don't ask/ stipulate you must have insurance, and some do.

Have a searcha roud the site, and you'll soon find the answers.
        I would post alink to tose posts, butmy machineis playing upand on a go-slow, so can't really do that at mo, sorry.
        lol! My machine doesnt type well when its on a go slow either!
        Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Whenever to sell goods to the public you will need 'Public and Product Liability Insurance' . Usually this type of policy covers everyting you need

You can get a year's cover for around £50 - £80 for a crafter's policy.
          Best quotes usually are from the Market Traders Association,

Debbie
          www.beadservice.net
          On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

re insurence question

thanks to everyone who replied. it has been most usefull.
            talk soon
            shaz

Comment

I agree with ILoveCrafts, this may get ever so slightly confusing, two shazs!
              to the forum, I didn't actually mean to put three it sort of didn't come up then three came up an now I think its pretty cool. I'm sure you'll know you're way round soon if you don't already and you'll be addicted like the rest of us too!
              Caz
              x

Comment

Working...
              X