X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo designer recommendations please!

Hi,
    I'm a jeweller and am setting up a new arm of my business which will still incorporate jewellery but will also include other crafts. I'm therefore needing a new logo. Can anyone recommend a good logo design company who spe******e in craft businesses? I am based in Central Scotland so ideally would like someone nearby (Edinburgh or Glasgow).
    Thanks
    Vikki

Our logo was designed by BethanyGraceArt.co.uk - she is an arty crafty girl so I'm sure she could come up with something suitable for your logo. She isn't based in Scotland, however I'm sure this sort of thing could be communicated through email? Failing that, the only other designer I know of is in Manchester - called something like 'Snips and Snails'(?) on Facebook. Hope this helps, and good luck with your new venture! xx
    NEW online retailer of arts and crafts supplies (UK)
    www.crafterspalette.co.uk
    www.crafterspalette.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Have you tried Fiverr? Good news is if you're in the UK, it's actually less than a fiver to have some designs created for you!

Comment

You can design a logo yourself or outsource the job to someone. There are many [MOD EDIT-LINK REMOVED] agencies that provide logo design services. I had experienced this in an branding agency that provides super logo designs.
        Last edited by 3dDave; 30-03-2021, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X