Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help turning my passion into a business

Hi everyone

Need a bit of advice I am wanting to start selling my designs... I do mostly shabby chic items...some already made by other companies (I add my own designs to them) and soft furnishings...this is something I love doing and makes me really happy.. but I have a bit of a problem I'm hoping somebody on here may be able to point me in the right direction... I want to ideally get my stock to make my designs from a supplier or wholesaler so I can buy in bulk... but I can't seem to find anywhere...has anyone got any ideas where I should be looking?

A huge thanks

xxxx

Hi, welcome...
    Havent the foggiest about home furnishings, you should just put 'wholesale, soft furnishings' or whatever you want into google, thats what i did too find beads etc...
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

The best way i found to find wholesalers was to work backwards, find out the make/manufacturor of the products your after - go to their website or contact them and find out who there distributors are - then apply for a wholesale account with the distributor/wholesaler.

It does take a lot of searching to find wholesalers as they are 'hidden' from retail customers a bit.

HTH
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

thank u...I will spend my evenings and weekends searching now!

I will keep you updated

xx

Comment

Working...
        X