Website help - Terms & Conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website help - Terms & Conditions

Help!! I am trying to prepare my pages for my new website, but am now looking at the page for Terms and Conditions. Is there anywhere out there, that anyone has seen, that gives good advice on what information should be included in these pages??!!
    Thanks!
    K x

My advice is to look at other peoples to give you an idea of what is required....I made the mistake of getting something off the net that was far too errrr legal-ly (not a real word I know...) Am sure someone with more info will come along soon too x
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I agree that first off you should look at a lot of other sites to see what you may need. If you are selling online then you may want to take a look at the distance selling regs.
      http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/bus...ral/oft698.pdf
      Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Lyndsey...Have been meaning to say that I love the quote you have as your signature....(sorry K for hi-jacking your thread)
        x
        Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

LOL - yes I stole it from someone else! Gives me an excuse to be fat and drunk all the time!
          Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Originally posted by lyndsr1 View Post
            LOL - yes I stole it from someone else! Gives me an excuse to be fat and drunk all the time!
            Girl after my own heart!

Comment

Originally posted by Planty28 View Post
              Girl after my own heart!
              And mine!!
              Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Business Link have a sample http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...type=RESOURCES
                its pretty easy to follow and covers most stuff although you mave have add a paragrapg about returns if you offer a bespoke service as they have different rules under the DSR.

Comment

Originally posted by Planty28 View Post
                  Girl after my own heart!
                  And mine LOL.

Mo.XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk
                  https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

After looking at the business link one....
                    Whisper -can I put in a plea for short and sweet and plain English, please?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieAnna View Post
                      After looking at the business link one....
                      Whisper -can I put in a plea for short and sweet and plain English, please?
                      opps sorry
                      I guess business regs and plain english are mutually exclusive

Comment

Working...
                      X