Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommendations for good paid web hosting company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommendations for good paid web hosting company?

Hi

I have my website up and running and am currently using free hosting, but I'd like to move to paid hosting so I don't get any service issues or ads appearing etc.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good web hosting company that doesn't cost the earth?

Thanks

I've used two or three different ones but have stuck with 123-reg the last couple of years without any problems (she says, tempting fate!!)

Judith
    www.happysheepdesigns.com

Photographic cards, prints and gifts, and hand-knitted/crocheted accessories and clothing

www.busyted.co.uk

Home of Busy Ted! Also find him on Twitter @busytedstuff and on Facebook

Comment

I can recommend a company called Unlimited Web Hosting, if you google it they are the top result with a domain name of those words (I can't post links). They are UK based.

I am a website developer and I use their reseller account for many of my clients and my own sites and the support is excellent. A personal account is only around £3/month.

Comment

I use Sightground which is an American company but you can often get really good deals on the rates (+ the favourable exchange rate) and I have never had a problem with them
        Corrie

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
        Audrey Hepburn

Website - www.venusrocks.com

Comment

I have used Speedy.uk.net for the last few years, and never had a problem with them.

regards
          John
          www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

I can highly recommend TSO Host. They're an English company, and charge £14.99 for the year (lite package...hosting up to two domains). Their service has always been great, and if ever I've needed to query anything, I've always had friendly, helpful replies within half an hour of opening a ticket (usually quicker).
            my website: www.thelittleglasskiln.co.uk
            twitter: www.twitter.com/littleglasskiln

Comment

Working...
            X