X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Link? Nhants...

Hello again
    I'm new to the forum, so hello..
    Read a few posts on here about business link, I'm in the process of going through the proper channels about setting up my website and I am, like many of us, looking to see if I can maybe get a grant to start up!!
    What is this 'business link' I keep reading about? Is there just a general number to call?
    Or does anyone know if you can get grants in the Northants area etc?
    Deanne
    Deanne x

My daily goings on
    My online store
    My monthly craft group

Hello!!
    I'm not sure about business link although i've heard alot about them (all Good) Have you tried putting it into google? Or ask your local CAB for the number for your local one.
    Just wanted to say hi, i've just had a peek at your site, it's lovely. I'm in the middle of making myself a Mr Site, (Jewellery) but i'm a bit sloooooooow.
    Was it easy to get your photos to enlarge like they do when clicked on? I haven't got that far yet.....
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice website Deanne. I've got Mr Site too.

If you go to www.businesslink.gov.uk you can put your postcode in and get the details of your nearest advisor.

I got a £500 grant from my local council but just scraped in as they stopped them at the end of March. Hope you find this helpful.
      Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
      Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by deezkatz View Post
        Hello again
        I'm new to the forum, so hello..
        Read a few posts on here about business link, I'm in the process of going through the proper channels about setting up my website and I am, like many of us, looking to see if I can maybe get a grant to start up!!
        What is this 'business link' I keep reading about? Is there just a general number to call?
        Or does anyone know if you can get grants in the Northants area etc?
        Deanne
        Just had a little look at your site Deanne. Its fantastic. Now im envious of yours!!!!!!!! Well done.
        Love the way your pics can be enlarged.
        http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Thank you...

wow - again - thank you for all your lovely comments about my site, alot of hard work, especially with another baby in tow now - lol.
          Hopefully it will all pay off though.
          And the same to you all too, good luck and keep in touch.
          xx
          Deanne x

My daily goings on
          My online store
          My monthly craft group

Comment

Working...
          X