Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardmaking website

Good Afternoon!

I have just started a new website selling cardmaking and scrapbooking products. We started planning it in November and the site went live in February but I have already learnt that some suppliers are not reliable!

I waited 3 months for several products to arrive and, after several emails, phone calls etc, they finally told me that they didn't do back orders! This was very frustrating, especially as I had images on the site with the words "coming soon" next to them! As you can imagine, I didn't and won't order from them again.

Why can't companies provide a good service? I am determined that our business will look after it's customers as they are the ones that keep you there.

Where do you get your crafty things from and did you get a good service?

REMEMBER:
    Word of mouth is the best Marketing Tool

I know how you feel, i've been waiting for account details from 3 new suppliers for the last week or two. I have sent a couple of emails to them, but i don't want to cross the line between prompting them and harrassment.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Exactly!

That's why i did it by email most of the time. It was annoying though as one of the products that I never received proved to be the product that was viewed most on my site! I would have sold loads of them!
      I can't find another supplier that stock it.

We live and learn.....

Comment

Working...
      X