New Haberdashery & Craft website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haberdashery & Craft website

Hi, i have a new Haberdashery & Craft website with plenty of bargains to be found, does anyone have anything they want to say about my website, tips or trick or any comments what-so-ever. Or maybe you just want to buy something.

A bit heavy on the sales pitch.............you might want to tone down your signature block so it doesn't shout.

Comment

RE;

lol, you can talk, look at the size of yours.

Comment

Here we go again.........................I didn't put a sig block on my posts until I had over 200 posts up, I thought it might have been too pushy. Forum moderators have normally put a lot into the forum, and as such, are - although not above the rules - entitled to a little self promotion. Members who have just been welcomed into the community are expected to integrate a little, make friends, input some advice, before saying "LOOK AT MY WONDERFUL WEBSITE!"
        Another common error, which you may glean from other threads, is don't be a smartass with moderators.

Comment

Ummmm ok.
          Custard Pie anyone???
          Sorry really couldn't resist that.
          Will shut up now.....
          Please don't shout at me.......
          http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Haha *shields Icecreamgirl from the custard pie*
            eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
            www.buttonberry.com
            www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
            buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

my appoligies

Originally posted by peter View Post
              Here we go again.........................I didn't put a sig block on my posts until I had over 200 posts up, I thought it might have been too pushy. Forum moderators have normally put a lot into the forum, and as such, are - although not above the rules - entitled to a little self promotion. Members who have just been welcomed into the community are expected to integrate a little, make friends, input some advice, before saying "LOOK AT MY WONDERFUL WEBSITE!"
              Another common error, which you may glean from other threads, is don't be a smartass with moderators.
              ok ok, sorry, i will tone it down to the smallest size i can

Comment

I`m new i`m sorry

i`m new, i`m sorry, i have alot to learn, i have just been talking to some people from another forum and thay have told me the best way to go about here without upsetting people, so let`s see if it works. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Comment

Hi Habbyworld, i've had a look at your site, it looks good and easy to navigate through it. Hope you do well.
                  Emma
                  Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                  Sassy Crafts Blog
                  My Blog

Comment

Hi habby world Just had a look at your website and it seems very nice, simple to use if thats any comfort after the telling off!!!!

Heather
                    www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                    for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
                    www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
                    craftyaddicts blog site
                    www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
                    My personal blog
                    http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Originally posted by habbyworld View Post
                      i`m new, i`m sorry, i have alot to learn, i have just been talking to some people from another forum and thay have told me the best way to go about here without upsetting people, so let`s see if it works. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
                      No probs. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Thank you very much

my site seams to be a craft in itself, all the things you have to do like research and photos to take and knowing what is what is not an easy task, which is why im here, to learn about the various crafts and what on earth it is i have on my website.

Comment

your websites

like both of your websites too, pritty cool, especially the "Tea Bag folding" sounded very intresting from a quick glance. Is that for like spices or something ?

Comment

Welcome to the forum from me...
                            sorry about my little joke just thought it needed something 'lighthearted'
                            i'm sure you will like it here.. we are a nice bunch really...
                            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

That`s ok

that`s ok, i got thick skin and an open mind, would take alot more than a daft comment to bother me, so what sort of craft stuff do you do anyway ? Off to watch only fools and horses now, so will be back tomorrow to see whoelse i can annoy, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X