Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Liability Insurance

Hi,

I have only been trading a couple of months... and thought I should get some insurance sorted.

I looked at some of the links on here.....

and I also checked with my home insurance supplier... Directline

I got a great deal!!!

Only £52.50 for the year... that includes public liability and insurance of my 2k embroidery machine at home and when we take it to shows!

Thought I should let everyone know.... apparently Directline have only just started Business Insurance....

Might be worth a phone call!

Heidi

That does sound a good deal.
    Celia
    I can't be creative and tidy too
    www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
    The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
    Jencel on Facebook

Comment

thank's for the information going to ring them tommorow, as we need it for our new chocolate bussiness. any other company's that do a good deal please let me know thank you.

Comment

The Artists Network has free PLI (public liabilty insurance when you sign up - I think its about £25 for a year). You have to be creating/making your own things to register. I make fused glass designs so i was fine. Check out www.a-n.co.uk
        Debbie

http://www.vibrantsky.co.uk
        http://www.folksy.com/shops/FunkyTime

Jazzy jewellery, funky clocks and gifts, each with a vibrant twist

Comment

Public Liability Insurance

Umm just tried Direct Line and jewellery is on their declined list - they've said they'll cover other crafts but not jewellery! So back to google for more searching !!

Comment

Oh dear... thats strange?!
            Heidi

Comment

We do ours (PL, Stock, Van) through the Market Traders Fed... don't get put off by the name, a lot of Craft and Festival people use them..... I think there is a company call George Imber which spe******es in Craft Insurance as well
              Craftville: Free Craft Downloads
              No Membership just visit & Browse
              Craftville.com

Comment

Originally posted by splatcat View Post
                We do ours (PL, Stock, Van) through the Market Traders Fed... don't get put off by the name, a lot of Craft and Festival people use them..... I think there is a company call George Imber which spe******es in Craft Insurance as well
                We use the Market Traders Federation for the Swirly side of the business.
                It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Working...
                X