Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising

I am coming up to our 1st birthday!!!! woosh and the year has gone LOL

I am looking into our ways of advertising with and with the launch of our new website www.cullen-crafts.co.uk I am wondering if I am hitting the right market???

Has anyone here tried advertising in craft magazine's? It is a lot more expencive than my current method but if it works then it have to be looked into, I'd apreciate and feed back anyone may have
    Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Hi Ger

I think I'm right in saying you're based in an area often visited by tourists so it's probably worth paying for a classified ad in one or two craft magazines. I find quite a lot of our customers are holidaymakers who have made a point of finding us after checking in magazines where the craft shops are in Suffolk - lets face it who hasn't done that when on holiday, I know I have! Most magazines will have the ads broken down into counties so any crafter who's off on holiday near Cullen will see your ad and make a little detour to visit you...or at least that's the idea
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I use a combinations of all of these to promote our web:

Appropriate magazines - difficult to put a value on the amount of business rec'd but I feel it necessary to get your name known.

Shows - for you possibly something like Glasgow SEC, run by www.ICHF.co.uk could be good

SEO - search engine optimazation. This is an ongoing learning process, as it can take a long time for google to rank you web.

And we have at times used 'Google Ads' to be on the front page.

I really think you've got to try a bit of everything

Debbie
      www.beadservice.net
      On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Working...
      X