Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and Advice needed!

Hi all,

My mum and myself are trying to set up a business selling craft supplies - mainly paper crafts (but occasionally other things too!). We have been going to craft fairs for about the last 6 months, but to be honest I think the people attending craft fairs are looking for the finished products and not the supplies.

I am now trying to find a suitable place to sell from. A shop, a market stall and online are ideas I have had so far. (Tried ebay with little success). The products we have are cheap, due to stock being clearance lines etc, so should sell well. But they are not always continous, which I think could possibly make an online shop hard to maintain due the constant changing of stock.

Any ideas of which way to turn?

Thanks x

I know a lady who started with a market stall and ended up with a shop a few years later.

The market stall is a good idea, it will be cheap to run. You could also try the larger craft shows aimed at customers wanting supplies such as the Make it Show, etc. They will be more expensive than craft fairs but you get your target market.
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
    X