Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

I have recently set up making hand knitted recycled plastic tote bags,totally out of old plastic carrier bags. They are strong, washable, environmentally free and have received quite a lot of interest from people about them. One retailer who I contacted said that I was on to a winner but I really don't know where to go to sell them. Can anyone help or offer advice I am new to this business?
    Christine

Hi

Do you have any pictures?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

They sound intersting, and very 'in' at the moment because of the recycled / environmental angle.

You could try selling at craft fairs, or try approaching a few small independent retailers to see if they would be interested in stocking a few on a trial basis. Whereabouts are you based, I'm sure there will be people on here local to you who could offer some shop names etc.

I'd be interested in seeing a few pics too - you won't be able to post a link to them until you've done 5 posts on here, but you can put the pictures in an album on your profile I think.

Claire
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Thanks for your email regarding my recycled knitted plastic bags, if you send me your email I will send you some pics I have.
        Christine

Comment

They sound really good!
          To be honest i'm not really sure where you could sell them... but try to approach some business that you know are into recycled/environmentally friendly stuff to see if they're interested
          http://www.louladesigns.com

Comment

Working...
          X