Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mr Site question

Hello

I have noticed that quite a few people in here have a Mr Site website site. I have just got it and on the whole i am pleased with it so far.
    Can any one tell me how you change the writing on the bottom? I have "website made by Mr Site etc but i have noticed that some people with a website with Mr Site just have their name.

Many thanks for any help

Pauline

I think you can only remove that bit if you have Mr Site Pro.
    www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

I have that one....does any one know how to do it?

Thanks

Comment

If you want to remove their notice, just copy and paste the following into the HTML at the bottom of every page.

<style>body div#footer {visibility:hidden;}</style>

(Click the HTML button just above the 'Save your Changes' button and paste the code after the end of the existing code)

BUT, if you do this on shop pages, your shopping cart might stop working (it's a bit random, but sometimes pages edited in the regular content editor no longer behave properly with paypal), so I've stopped bothering. Same with google analytics unfortunately.
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Thank you very much I will try that.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulineWhitaker View Post
            Hello

I have noticed that quite a few people in here have a Mr Site website site. I have just got it and on the whole i am pleased with it so far.
            Can any one tell me how you change the writing on the bottom? I have "website made by Mr Site etc but i have noticed that some people with a website with Mr Site just have their name.

Many thanks for any help

Pauline
            Pauline
            You may have sorted this out now but just in case you haven't, here is how you do it in Mr Site Pro:

Option 5: Extras > Option 6: Site Boost tools. Then on the drop down menu on the right-hand side, select "Account Settings and Details". Then click the "Hide" the "created at mrsite.com" link.

Regards
            Mr Site Team

Comment

Hello,

Thank you very much. I have just done it. So much in Mr Site i have yet to discover.

Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by PaulineWhitaker View Post
                Which version does you guys and gals use ? Standard or Pro ?

Comment

I'm currently using standard, but am considdering upgrading to pro for the extra pages etc.
                  full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I have PRO, i knew the site was going to be quite big so didn't bother with the smaller packages. Up to now i am finding it perfect for my needs.

I am due to go live the end of this month, so fingers crossed i will be done by then.

Comment

Working...
                    X