Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gigglinggoblin
    replied
    I think its called a module the thing you need, its up at the top of the page next to insert image tab. Choose html type then you just paste in the html paypal gives you and its done.

Leave a comment:

• sanny
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiamyka View Post
    You would need to know how to go into the html of your page and paste code into the html. To generate the code you have to log into Paypal and complete a form which generates the code for you. If you pm me I can give you a sample piece of code which you would edit for each item
    Yes ... this is the correct way ...

Leave a comment:

• Kiamyka
    replied
    You would need to know how to go into the html of your page and paste code into the html. To generate the code you have to log into Paypal and complete a form which generates the code for you. If you pm me I can give you a sample piece of code which you would edit for each item

Leave a comment:

• coolkat
    started a topic help with microsoft office live

help with microsoft office live

Hi I'm in the process of setting up my .com site. I have the .co.uk but no ability to edit it so i bit the bullet and am doing it all by myself. I have got the main bulk of it but no idea how to produce a for sale page with paypal. The controls aren't there? I have been going round in circles to no avail! Can anyone help? Thanks Tanja
Working...
X