grant question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grant question

Hi-Need some ideas on how to anwser this question.
    Please write a brief note to explain why you need the above stated amount of money?
    So if any one have any ideas on this let me know soon.
    Thank you.
    katie w.

.................and hello and welcome to you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
      .................and hello and welcome to you too.

ROFL!!!!
      www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Originally posted by Pagan View Post
        ROFL!!!!

yes i know what ya mean pagan!

it may be an idea if you sort of explain what your going to be using the money for then we could maybe help you ?!!!!!! just an idea
        wendy xx
        my blog... http://thatpersonaltouchcards.blogspot.com

Comment

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks like that. I read this last night just after it was posted and decided I'd had a few too many V&C's to post my thoughts.
          Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
            Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks like that. I read this last night just after it was posted and decided I'd had a few too many V&C's to post my thoughts.
            I think it is maybe the poster who had had too many V & Cs. I too looked at it and thought "what?" and moved on!! Wonder if we will have find out!
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Help - that took me to 500 and I thought I had another one to go. Better go and check my list to see who was nearest.
              Cynthia
              http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by craftsew View Post
                Hi-Need some ideas on how to anwser this question.
                Please write a brief note to explain why you need the above stated amount of money?
                So if any one have any ideas on this let me know soon.
                Thank you.
                katie w.
                Right then, here goes...

I need the money to set up a hostel for disillusioned Crafts Forum members in Hawaii. The money will fund free flights for any Forum member to the 5 star resort situated right on the coast. There will be a bead pit for jewellers to play in (like those ball pits for kids but much more crafty) and Peter Beadsage is currently studying for his Lifeguard certificate in order to save the lives of over-enthusiastic crafters who dive in headfirst: he will also be creating a big poster with all the pool rules on (no running, no diving, no spam, etc). Swirly will be in charge of the Crafty Play Farm where crafters can go to relax and feed the chickens. MrM will be running a disco and karaoke every night, and I'll be doing a BBQ as I'm good at burning things. We will be running daily craft fairs that we can all have free permanent stalls at.The money from this grant will assist us in living a life of luxury as we will divert every local road to the resort, so that we can ensure all tourists get off to go to the craft fair.

I look forward to receiving the grant shortly.

Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                  Right then, here goes...

I need the money to set up a hostel for disillusioned Crafts Forum members in Hawaii. The money will fund free flights for any Forum member to the 5 star resort situated right on the coast. There will be a bead pit for jewellers to play in (like those ball pits for kids but much more crafty) and Peter Beadsage is currently studying for his Lifeguard certificate in order to save the lives of over-enthusiastic crafters who dive in headfirst: he will also be creating a big poster with all the pool rules on (no running, no diving, no spam, etc). Swirly will be in charge of the Crafty Play Farm where crafters can go to relax and feed the chickens. MrM will be running a disco and karaoke every night, and I'll be doing a BBQ as I'm good at burning things. We will be running daily craft fairs that we can all have free permanent stalls at.The money from this grant will assist us in living a life of luxury as we will divert every local road to the resort, so that we can ensure all tourists get off to go to the craft fair.

I look forward to receiving the grant shortly.

Ooh, we definitely could do with one of those!!!
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Woodtattoos thats the funniest post I have read for a long time!

Funny but I also think its a perfectly reasonable request!!
                    www.mummycupcake.misi.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mummycupcake/

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                      Ooh, we definitely could do with one of those!!!

oooh yeah, count me in
                      www.corrigancards.com

Comment

I'm taking membership subscriptions now...

Si.
                        Wood Tattoos
                        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                        Facebook
                        Flickr
                        Twitter

Comment

Si.
                          You can sign me up
                          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Si.

so what's the cost? three beads and a card topper????
                            www.corrigancards.com

Comment

Si.
                              Sounds good mate, can I pay in paper & card?????
                              for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X