Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use this?

www.one.com
    Does anyone use here use one.com for their webhosting. I was just wondering because now seems the time to set up with them (free hosting for a year) anyone have any views before I go ahead?

Yep - I use one. works for me, cost me £10 for the year. Don't ask me how it owrks though, I had a friend make the site for me!
    www.beadlab.com

Comment

I use mrsite.co.uk but I have heard good things about that one.com. Wish I had known that before I signed up! Mrsite is really good though if you are a html idiot like me... I need all the help I can get.
      p.s I'm new here... Is there a newbies room? I'm a bit lost
      See my Happy Reflections wedding cake toppers and more at http://www.nikkisnoveltygifts.com

Comment

I've recently bought Mr Site but haven't started with it yet - I have never heard of one.com but it sounds good!

Nikki, you can go to 'introduce yourself to the craft forum' to introduce yourself (obviously ) - don't worry we are all very friendly

Helen x

Visit my blog!
        http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
        www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

?

Do I have to know html to use it? Would I be better off with mr site? Should I give it a go? Sorry for all the questions...

Comment

Originally posted by nikkisnoveltygifts View Post
            I use mrsite.co.uk but I have heard good things about that one.com. Wish I had known that before I signed up! Mrsite is really good though if you are a html idiot like me... I need all the help I can get.
            p.s I'm new here... Is there a newbies room? I'm a bit lost
            Have a look at the introductions bit Nikki.....................then the rules...................then duck until you have 25 posts....................then get stuck in............!

Comment

Working...
            X