Paypal Suspending Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Suspending Payments

So yesterday I received a few orders in quick concession on my website, and for the first time in over a year, paypal suspended one of the payments, until the goods are received by the customer, and confirmed, once confirmed, it can take 10 days to release the payment.

Has anyone had something similar? It really is quite annoying as I will be out of pocket for some time as it is a custom order, so I need to manufacture it, then post.

Another 3 payments went through seamlessly, so its a bit odd. Any ideas on how to prevent this, or anyone have any advice?
    Kim x
    Website
    Facebook

Never had that. Are they “Goods and services” or “Friends and family” payments?
    Phone them up on the landline and ask them why.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dDave View Post
      Never had that. Are they “Goods and services” or “Friends and family” payments?
      Phone them up on the landline and ask them why.

Dave.
      Its goods and services. I made a controller holder out of 5mm Acrylic and was really popular, so it raised eyebrows apparently with the sudden influx. The payments have been released now, but that was over 2 weeks, so really frustrating as was needing it to buy in new stock. I actually had to remove Paypal from my website.
      Kim x
      Website
      Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X