Car Magnet Arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Magnet Arrived!

Well it came today, the quality of the image is good, but the magnet isn't that strong, (but it was cheap).

I ordered one because I wanted to put it on my bumper (being a KA it has a big one) but because there is a slight curve and magnet isn't that strong it doesn't sit flat, so i've had to put it on the door. Not sure now whether to get another for the other side.

Here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/muddlej...ry/2366706414/
    Sarah x

Muddle Website
    Muddle's Facebook Page

looks good!Might be better with 1 each side, but maybe wait a while and see if the one you have stays put well enough etc first before ordering another

Comment

Good idea.
      Also I have a slight crease in the other door (was there when I bought the car)
      so not sure it'll stick, I'll have to try later, can't keep going outside and messing with my car, neighbours will think I'm mad.
      Sarah x

Muddle Website
      Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

Well, its bright!!

You might be able to get some other strong thin magnets and glue them to the sign (not your car) so it might stick better?

Looks good though!

Comment

Is that the large size?

I ordered 2, but I'm a cheapskate so I ordered them on the slow shipping!
          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Hi,
            My DOH has just told me that bumpers are plastic!
            But he did like you sign so do I.

Comment

An Update!!

I can't stop laughing!

I just drove a two minute drive to tesco and when I got there it had gone.
              Its probably on someone else car, he he!

So if you haven't got one... DON'T GET ONE and JBJB I hope you have better luck, mine was the small one, I'm glad I didn't order two.
              Sarah x

Muddle Website
              Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Muddle Jewellery View Post
                I can't stop laughing!

So if you haven't got one... DON'T GET ONE and JBJB I hope you have better luck, mine was the small one, I'm glad I didn't order two.
                Aw bless! I was just about to open your link to have a look at it too so thats saved me a job

At least you're laughing chuck, good job it wasnt a right expensive one, you'd have been out hunting the streets for it now and then the whole neighbourhood would have thought you'd gone mad

Shaz x
                Keepsake Kollections
                & Rossendale Ramblings!
                http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Oh what a shame! Just looked at your Flickr photo and thought "what a great idea!"

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nevermind! I'm gonna get a sticker for inside the back window instead.
                    At least that wont get blown off.

By the way, they've given me a full refund, no questions asked.
                    Sarah x

Muddle Website
                    Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

By the way, they've given me a full refund, no questions asked.
                      That's good to know.
                      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I can't stop laughing!

Look on the bright side. If it's still out there somewhere then people are still going to see it! And if it has any contact details on it like an email or even just your website (thru which they could contact?) you may even get it returned to you! Then you can have the whole experience all over again! LOL
                        Natalie
                        website blog

Comment

Now that would be fun!
                          I could set up a 'hunt the magnet' and give prizes to people who return it.. he he.
                          Sarah x

Muddle Website
                          Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

Its a shame it fell off but luckily you were able to get it refunded.

be interesting to find out if you do get it returned! keep us posted
                            Av xx
                            Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

oh dear! But I have tbh, i've had a chuckle...plastic bumpers and magnets that fly off...I was just about to post a 'wow, i want one, where did you get it from' question...but no need to answer!!!

At least they gave you a full refund with no problems, perhaps its happened to other customers!!!

I remember there being a thread about stickers on here not so long ago, I think a lady does some where by they stick to the outside of your winder, so they dont effect the defrosting strip things on the back window! somebody on here will know who i'm on about **waiting to see who knows first** lol

s.x
                              Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
                              X