YouCraftyLot.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouCraftyLot.com

Just though I would let you know its the last day to post your items for sale on YouCraftyLot without having to pay. It's only 10p to post after today but every 10p you can save the better. I opened a shop there about 2 weeks ago and have sold 1 item so it maybe worth it.At least its free right now to open your shop and the more you get out there the better Just check it out and make up your own mind.

http://www.youcraftylot.com/index.php
    Shabby Neesey

Good for you Neesey! Didn't know you'd had a YCL sale. Thanks for the reminder about free posting. I was planning to get loads more listed before now but I lost track of time! Do you know anyone else who sells on YCL? Would be nice to know if anyone else has had sales already. I'm still waiting, but hey it's early days!
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

Congratulations on the sale Neesey. I joined last week and have only listed one item so far. Looks like I will be listing loads more today. There is always soooo much to do.

Comment

Congratulations on the sale!

I'm having problems listing an item

Maybe its my browser? I use Safari.
        Sarah x

Muddle Website
        Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

I have just tried to register but it keeps telling me my e mail is invalid. Has anyone else had this problem?
          Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

ooooerr how do I register?

Am I thick or what because I've just gone to the webpage and can't find anywhere to register?

Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Originally posted by Muddle Jewellery View Post

I'm having problems listing an item

Maybe its my browser? I use Safari.
              I just tried using Safari too, and it didnt work. Firefox does though

If you go to Sellers Login, you can register there
              Av xx
              Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                ooooerr how do I register?

Am I thick or what because I've just gone to the webpage and can't find anywhere to register?

Just click on seller log in. There's a link in the bottom right of the box for new sellers to sign up.
                Natalie
                website blog

Comment

I thought that too, but I went to where it says login and it asks if you're new there and you can register.
                  Sarah x

Muddle Website
                  Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

Sorry Roseberry Crafts, you already answered that question, I hadn't refreshed my page.. i'm stupid!
                    Sarah x

Muddle Website
                    Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

I had a look and compared to other simear sites threr info is a bit thin on the ground. the forum is empty how long has this site been runing?
                      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I finally uploaded to the site, its really very easy just me having a dumb day!!

I gather the site is quite new but I have to tell you they are really really helpful. I was having problems so I sent an e mail and a lovely lady helped me all the way through. I would recommend giving it a go. Hopefully some sales will come from it. I guess its always worth trying a new site and it doesn't break the bank!!
                        Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Muddle Jewellery View Post
                          Sorry Roseberry Crafts, you already answered that question, I hadn't refreshed my page.. i'm stupid!
                          That's OK! Sprinkles and I seem to have posted the same advice at the same time too!

Goldy1, I know what you mean about the information but I think it is a very new site. According to the info' I had emailed to me they had 72,000 hits in Dec and I know that since I opened my shop on there a few weeks ago the number of sellers has already grown. More sellers means more people advertising YouCraftyLot.com so it can only go on growing, maybe only slowly at first but who knows it might end up the UKs answer to Etsy!
                          Natalie
                          website blog

Comment

Originally posted by Roseberry Crafts View Post
                            That's OK! Sprinkles and I seem to have posted the same advice at the same time too!

Hehe, you can't say we dont help on the forum!

I was looking through the shops on the site ealier, i also thought it was a little limp. But its a better place then nowhere to sell our crafts.

Just a quick question though...

I put up 2 items to sell on the site, and both have appeared on the front page. Yay, thats great... but if i am to add more items to my little shop is it all going to appear on the front page? I dont want to add any more items incase i end up spamming the front page of just my crafts.

Anyone have any idea how to not add everything to the front page?
                            Last edited by Sprinkles; 29-02-2008, 04:39 PM. Reason: edited quote problem
                            Av xx
                            Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

It says in the blurb that was emailed to me that the front page always shows the last 12 items listed and that all Stores (except empty ones) will be rotated so they all get a turn at being on the front page from time to time.
                              Natalie
                              website blog

Comment

Working...
                              X