Renting a glass display stand ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting a glass display stand ???

I have just been to my gym and in the ladies changing rooms they have an empty glass display unit. Its usually used for the gym's owm merchandise, but at the moment its empty with an advert saying 'want to promote you business - rent this space for £50 per month'.

Any opinions on if this might be worth while?
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

I may be wrong but I would think that that is quite a lot to pay. If its in ths Ladies changing room you have a limited audience. I would also be working out how much I would have to sell to re coup the costs of renting the unit in order to make a profit. Hope it works out for you if you go ahead.

Penny
    Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

sounds a lot, how big is the cabinet?

More importantly, who would be in charge, to sell any of the items in there? Would they be treated well?

If you don'tgo for it, and it stays empty for a whle,you could aways approach them and make a sensible offfer for a months rent

Comment

It would be big enough to display a few of my mirrors, plus maybe some smaller items (photo frames for example). I would have a few on display and then my contact details, so would use it more as a 'made to order' promotion. Yes, I agree about the price - its a lot to pay out. Might wait it out as you say and make them an offer if nobody takes it up. After all, its not as if it costs them anything, so £50 is a bit steep!!!
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Why don't you ask them if they will move it to the main reception area so that all visitors will see it ...and hopefully the staff will be able to keep an eye on it. Also, challenge them on the cost ...it won't do any harm to ask and it shows you mean business!!

Good luck.

Fair Do's!

Comment

I put my paintings in a cabinet in the local library free of charge. They take a % of sales. You could suggest a lesser amount and maybe pay them a commission if anything is sold. A bit of a compromise on both sides.
            Amanda
            xx

Comment

Working...
            X