Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Looking for Shop Space to sell my Crafts in Cheshire

Hiya There All!
    I'm looking for Shops in Cheshire to stock my fabric creations for a small rent fee or for a percentage of the takings
    I'm really not sure how to go about finding places to sell my crafts and was wondering if you guys had any tips or ideas for me to get me going, or even if you own a shop in the Cheshire area and would be interested in seeing a selection of my handmade fabric creations please email me at:
    [email protected]
    Thank you!!
    Heather x

Hi Heather, I think it might be a case of tramping the streets and popping into likely looking shops and asking. You will probably need to lose the word small in the rent fee bit. I think it's running at around £10 a week for a small space.

Have you thought of partnering up with another crafter and testing the market at a craft fair? You could start with half a table for £5. Not so much to lose if nothing sells, you get to listen to your customers and get new ideas, network with other crafters, hear of other fairs , and you never know, a craft shop person might approach you.

Comment

Hi Heather, have you tried lady heyes?

kind regards

Dawn

Comment

Working...
      X