Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different ways to promote what you do....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different ways to promote what you do....

Recently I have been trying to up the ante a bit in terms of getting people to look at my website/s. My Etsy SEO has been tweaked and I have to say that my average daily views have tripled. Excellent. Still not many buyers but people who are looking for what I do are coming and taking a look.

But here is a list of some other places you can promote what you're doing. Not all are free (and I personally wouldn't pay) but I guess if you've got a free evening then clicking through into some of these places might be worth a look. It says it's for Etsy but not all of the links here are to do exclusively with Etsy.

Hope it's useful x
    Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Originally posted by blackwillow View Post
    Recently I have been trying to up the ante a bit in terms of getting people to look at my website/s. My Etsy SEO has been tweaked and I have to say that my average daily views have tripled. Excellent. Still not many buyers but people who are looking for what I do are coming and taking a look.

But here is a list of some other places you can promote what you're doing. Not all are free (and I personally wouldn't pay) but I guess if you've got a free evening then clicking through into some of these places might be worth a look. It says it's for Etsy but not all of the links here are to do exclusively with Etsy.

Hope it's useful x
    Great List! Thanks for sharing

Mick
    Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

Comment

Thanks for the link. I have saved it for returning to after the christmas rush.
      http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
      http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

Have you used not on the highstreet or know anyone that has? I have been looking for other places to sell and they do a lot of advertising and I just wondered if anyone knew if it would be worth while.
        Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
        jewellery made by hand found here
        Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
        "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

Crafty link.com has been hacked.
          So many projects, so little time

http://folksy.com/shops/eileenscraftstudio

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fol...92535377497013

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Jewellery View Post
            Have you used not on the highstreet or know anyone that has? I have been looking for other places to sell and they do a lot of advertising and I just wondered if anyone knew if it would be worth while.
            I think that if you get accepted by them and can afford to bump up your prices in order to accommodate their fees then they are as good as any other online hub.

Comment

Originally posted by aisles View Post
              Crafty link.com has been hacked.
              Yes it has. And there are a few links that lead no-where but I found a good handful of places that I'd not seen before as well as knowing about and already using some of the avenues listed.

Whilst actually getting out there and selling to real life people is important it doesn't hurt to maximise your chances online.

Comment

Thank you. That will keep me busy over Christmas!!

Comment

Thank you for the list I am always looking for new ways to promote my site as we all are and I am sure that some of these will be a great help
                  Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
                  jewellery made by hand found here
                  Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
                  "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

Working...
                  X