Does anyone here use Hootsuite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here use Hootsuite?

Hootsuite. A time saving device apparently. Does anyone here use it? I follow a couple of sellers in the US who use it and I'm kind of convinced that it's worth the effort of working it out but just wondered if anyone else uses it here? Surely software that posts your new items when and where you want has to be good? I'm just still so tech non-conversant.....
    Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

I've opened an account, but have not got around to using it yet. I went to a workshop organised by Business Link where the presenter showed an overview of how he uses Hootsuite, and he spends no more than 40 minutes per day on social networking using this. You can set it up to show different columns of information to make it easy to navigate.

I'm still quite new to social networking so I'm going directly to Facebook to use that, and I've more recently opened a twitter account, and I'm still trying to work out how to use this. I think I may start to use Hootsuite once I've got to grips with doing them separately.

I'll watch this thread with interest in case anyone else comes along who has a more thorough understanding of Hootsuite.

By the way, even though I've not used Hootsuite yet, just the fact I've opened an account brings some traffic to my website (according to Google Analytics) so I would suggest you open one anyway even if you are not yet sure how to use it.
    Annie

Comment

I've opened an account just not gotten around to getting to grips with it yet. And as we're into the school holidays it might be some time before I get to sit and watch the tutorials that are contained within it. I think it's probably great once you get your head round it - anything that's time saving is a wonder! I already use Networked Blogs on Facebook and have my blogs Tweeted automatically.

I'll let you know if I get to grips with it.

Deb

Comment

I recently signed up to Hootsuite and have been using it to schedule tweets to twitter if I know I'm not going to be around to tweet that day. It's quite handy! I've been scheduling the odd tweet through the night as well for my US followers to see.

Comment

Originally posted by C Hupfield Ceramics View Post
          I recently signed up to Hootsuite and have been using it to schedule tweets to twitter if I know I'm not going to be around to tweet that day. It's quite handy! I've been scheduling the odd tweet through the night as well for my US followers to see.
          Yes, this is where I see it's greatest advantage, scheduling stuff that will be seen in the US - as an Etsy seller this is particularly handy - don't you have to have a paid account to be able to schedule though? I'm not generating enough rvenue at the moment to justify a paid service (and I'm tight!)

Comment

Working...
          X