Anyone having issues with MISI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having issues with MISI?

I have had a shop on Misi for a while, along with Folksy and Etsy.

I have loads of problems with trying to update the misi website and it doesn't work well.

I have decided to close down my shop, but I can't get the website to close my shop either?? I have tried to contact them... and that won't work either?

I have had a few people contact me on my items for sale, but my prices have changed from the misi shop... and this doesn't look good for customers.

Has anyone else had issues?

Heidi
    Heidi

I gave up on the m some time ago but like you have been unable to close the shop so am stuck with some items sold and others wrongly priced. What to do?

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

I have looked at it again this afternoon... still cannot close the shop, but I have managed to delete each item... so at least I have nothing listed wrong anymore
      Heidi

Comment

I gave up on them months ago. There were so many technical problems with the site, people weren't getting answers to their emails, and then when you tried to pay your fees it kept asking you to pay in dollars! I emailed half a dozen times asking for help with that - I'm not going to pay currency conversion fees to pay a UK website for fees incurred in pounds sterling. Not one single answer. Then I - and a lot of other people - got stroppy emails demanding payment or else. A couple of people were really upset by them. That was the last straw - a stroppy email for a debt of £1.04, when I'd been trying to pay for weeks?

I has heard that things had picked up for a while and the site had been revamped, but it seems there are glitches again and someone on another forum recently said they were having problems listing. It's a real shame because there are some lovely people on there, and I really liked the look of the site and the forums, but it's no good if you can't get your items out there where the customers can see them.
        Heather
        Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

Interesting. I was thinking about listing again but perhaps I won't now. Only have a lurk around the forums about twice a week which seems to be dominated by the Mods and a couple of others. I had noticed they had a lot of new shops and some nice products and the glitches seemed to be sorted................sadly it now seems not. Pity it was a lovely site 18 months ago.

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Didn't know you'd shut up shop there Mo. That's a real shame, you were one of the leading lights on there. They can't afford to lose people like you.
            Heather
            Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty things View Post
              Didn't know you'd shut up shop there Mo. That's a real shame, you were one of the leading lights on there. They can't afford to lose people like you.
              Hi Heather, Never been called a leading light before LOL My shop is still open but I haven't done anything with it for months, since before christmas. Every time I think it's getting back on track something else happens to rock the boat. We ( as in lots of us ) tried over and over again to start positive threads, be practical and formal in listing the problems to be sorted, begged for some response and help from admin, it all fell apart, so we started again. You can only do that so many times before you come disheartened and disillusioned. Lots have left but then again lots more have joined and no one cares a toss about the ones that have left anyway. As long as they have people listing and paying their fees they have a business. I don't know what I will do, I half expect to be shut down alltogether when they finally get their act together as your listings are only ment to last for 12 months, and everyting I have ever listed and not sold is still on there !!!!

Mo.XX
              Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
              Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
              www.bodrighy.co.uk
              https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

I have just had an enquiry via them, and the prices are wrong. When I try to log on, it tells me my username is wrong, and when I send an enquiry form myself there is an error message. Grrr!! The email I sent bounced back and ALL my products from years ago are on there at there old prices. What shall I do?

Kate
                www.babynamepictures.co.uk
                www.twitter.com/katenamepics

Comment

Working...
                X