opportunity for serious sellers in Fife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opportunity for serious sellers in Fife

This is an initial feeler for a good business opportunity in Fife. I am looking for serious sellers willing to commit to a regular event.
    The type of products that are of interest must be of good quality and include clothes, accessories, home accesories, knitted items, sewn and fabric items, wool, yarn, fabrics, wooden items, metal items, glass items, jewellery inc beads, hats, art work, beer, cider, juices, childrens toys, felted items and, to be honest, anything else that you would like to suggest. Not all these things have to be handmade obviously but the emphasis is that way.
    Mixed and joint ventures are welcome so if anyone would like to do this as one of a pair that is fine, eg one with home accessories, a friend with fabrics
    This project is at very early stages but I would like to hear any interest from any of you. This is not a craft fair or an opportunity for the less business minded-that sounds horrid-not meant to be.
    Will update with more details when I can as this may be of interest to others
    Amanda

www.janeexelbys.blogspot.com

Can I just ask what kind of event it will be if it isn't a craft fair?
    Handmade Hannah Blog

Comment

Do you have to be Scotland based?x
      Dee x
      Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
      Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
      Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

you would have to be willing and able to commit to travelling to fife once a month. We are supposed to be encouraging 'local' but if no-one in Fife/Tayside is able then we could go further afield. Where are you based?
        Last edited by soap queen; 08-09-2010, 09:20 AM.
        Amanda

www.janeexelbys.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Soap Queen, I am not quite sure what your looking for as to business but i am based in fife and would be interested to hear what your actually putting together.
          Kind regards
          Roz

Comment

You can certainly add me in for interest as am only just over the bridge in Livingston :-) Looking forward to hearing more though

Francesca
            * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
            Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

I'm based in Kinghorn, Fife and I'm definetly interested in your plans
              Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...0480461&ref=ts

Comment

Based in Midlothian - I'm interested

Hi,

Am very interested - please could you email further information re: location, prices, target audience, marketing/advertising of events etc.

Thanks,

Gemma

Comment

Hi
                  I too am definitely interested and would be able to commit to selling my handcrafted jewellery on a regular basis. Please email me the details to your proposed venture. I am based in Kinross-shire.

Regards

Jillian
                  Last edited by Jillylou; 03-11-2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Hi I am in Clackmannanshire so not to far - whats your plans?
                    www.prettyful.co.uk
                    http://www.folksy.com/shops/Prettyful
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pretty...8929784?v=wall

Audrey Xx

Comment

Coatbridge North Lanarkshire here, might be interested but "wood" need to know more.
                      Last edited by HandyWoodcrafts; 03-11-2010, 10:31 AM.
                      Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
                      our Facebook page
                      follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

Working...
                      X