Can you help with info about Tuggle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help with info about Tuggle?

I am almost signed up to sell some of my paintings through Tuggles new website, but first I wondered if anyone had some experience of there current site?

If so are they worth a try?

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Amanda
    xx

Hi Amanda

I've had a boutique with Tuggle since about January. I've only had one sale to date, so am a bit peeved, but their new site relaunches next week - it will be along the same lines as Not on the High Street, but not as expensive. And of course, Tuggle's USP is that they only sell products produced by Work at Home Mums. They are doing a special joining fee of around £80 at the moment, which will rise at Christmas (I believe). They're very friendly and I would recommend them. If you do go for it - can you mention you spoke with me about it (Sarah Tremelling). Ta x
    Sarah
    For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Hi Amanda, I have been with tuggle since it started in January... Met Jazz at a crafts fair last november and she is lovely But i'm sure you know that from being around MZ

I have had a steady flow of orders and am now worried that once the new tuggle goes live i won't be able to keep up! what with my site on top

DO IT I think you should go for it..... but do it now as the £84 offer only lasts till tomorrow! (18th may)

Sorry just read the date of your post! so you probably already have You should have PM'ed me
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Thanks for your info. I have decided to do it. I have asked Jazz quite a few questions and I think it could be good. Can't wait for the re-launch of the site.
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

Looks like we both missed out on the commission there Sam !!
          Sarah
          For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Glad you decided to join x

We are getting a little gathering of Tuggle mummies on this forum now

Lol sarah! Nevermind.... have you found anyone recently? are none of your felty blog friends wahm's?
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

Originally posted by blueamema View Post
              Glad you decided to join x

We are getting a little gathering of Tuggle mummies on this forum now

Lol sarah! Nevermind.... have you found anyone recently? are none of your felty blog friends wahm's?
              Sadly no !! Although I've been chatting to a lovely WAHM (of 5 !!! ) who made some miniature tote bags for me and have given her all the info about Tuggle. She is in the process of moving from Derbyshire to Cornwall (lucky her!!), so can't do anything for the time being, but has said she will think about it. I wonder how many sellers Tuggle now has?
              Sarah

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

I've just joined!! Been thinking about it for a while and when I saw the special offer on the fee's I thought I would do it today! I just need to send the payment off by Bacs and then I will be a member too. Better get sorting the stock out for it now hadn't I?
                I mentioned to Sophie that I had seen tuggle on here and mentioned both your names (incy wincy and picture it) so you might be in line for that referral money - you might not though!!
                Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Ah - just had an email back and you won't get the money because I saw it advertised on here and it wasn't a direct referral - worth a try though eh
                  Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                  My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                  My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

That's pants !! Who advertised it on here? Not them I bet !! It was probably Sam (blueamema - probably spelt that wrong but you know who I mean !!), so she should get the referral fee !!
                    Sarah

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

to Tuggle Swirly ..... great news

Your etsy is looking good at the moment, just had a nose around. Love the little badges and the 1, 2, 3 cards are really cute.... all kids love goggly eyes!
                      ___

Comment

Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
                        Ah - just had an email back and you won't get the money because I saw it advertised on here and it wasn't a direct referral - worth a try though eh
                        Just got £25 for referring you!! How cool is that! …. Am off to buy some new shoes X
                        Thanks swirly ....sorry sarah : (
                        ___

Comment

I'm another Tuggler, just waiting for the new site. I joined back in March so been waiting for ages.

Hopefully it won't be long before the sales start rolling in
                          Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                          Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Working...
                          X