Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of any craft fairs in southern england?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of any craft fairs in southern england?

I sculpt polymer clay dolls and have had enough of trying to sell on ebay. I'm looking for other ways to get my product known, does anyone know of any craft selling venues in or near southampton?

I have a reborn show in April 2010, it includes all types of artist dolls in OOAK. I am brightondollfestival.co.uk if you want to have a look xxCeinwen
    www.brightondollfestival.co.uk
    http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/p...rdlowres-1.jpg

Comment

Thanks Ceinwein, I've never done a show before, is it for ooak sculpts as well as reborns? If so then I would definitely be interested, how quickly are you booking up?

Comment

OOak are popular, I take all kinds on hand made dolls, it is nice to have something else rather than just reborns, we have a lady with very interesting cloth dolls and I am hoping we might get a couple of BJds too. I still have stalls available at the moment, lots of promises but some have other shows to do first and money is a bit tight at the moment but it is quite a large hall and I am expecting a rush after October when the last show of the year is held. Just email me if you want more info xxCeinwen
        www.brightondollfestival.co.uk
        http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/p...rdlowres-1.jpg

Comment

Hi fellow crafter from Southampton. Try www.stallfinder.com there are a few on there and really just a case of searching the internet. Perhaps contact a few local schools to you to see if they are going to do any pamper/shopping evenings

Good luck with your search

Donna
          Last edited by The Soap Fairy; 26-07-2009, 07:19 PM.
          The Soap Fairy xx
          www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

hi

stallfinder.com is a good site for finding fairs but also look on the craft fair section on the forum there are lots of threads on there and people are often on looking for stallholder as well as crafters looking for fairs.

Julia
            Jules N Jems
            www.julesnjems.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X