Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Checkout

Hello

I'm currently setting up a website via a free web hosting company in the US called Weebly. It has a good reputation but my concern is when I come to selling my jewellery online.

Weebly allows you to sell stuff by adding either PayPal or Google Checkout. Does anyone use Google Checkout to sell their stuff? If so what is your experience of this? Is it secure for the buyer? i just want to make sure that I protect both the customer and myself.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Clare
    Clare Taylor
    Silver Bow Jewellery
    www.silverbowjewellery.co.uk

can't say I have any personal experience but I think it's a well established and secure method.
    Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
    Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

I think it'll be secure, but I think Paypal is better established and better known with the public. The advantage of goole was that it was either free to use or very cheap, but I think they've now started charging about the same amount as Paypal. Are you able to add both to your website?
      Celia
      I can't be creative and tidy too
      www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
      The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
      Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Yes I can add PayPal. I guess i'm just worried about security and whether i'd get support should anything happen. This is obviously worst case scenario!
        Clare Taylor
        Silver Bow Jewellery
        www.silverbowjewellery.co.uk

Comment

on my website customers have the choice of paypal or google checkout.
          GC has changed its fees - they are now the same as paypal.
          The advantage of GC though it it transfers your money weekly no matter how much you have accrued, for no fee/ Paypal charges you a fee if you want to transfer less than £50
          http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
          Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
          My Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X