Giving Etsy another go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Etsy another go!

I've decided to give my Etsy Shop another go, so have added some listings to it over the last few weeks. I'm going to keep adding listings daily to try and get my shop noticed. I read another thread yesterday in which someone gave some really good advice in terms of pursuing things and giving them time, so I've decided to apply this to Etsy.

Thanks to Kim Smith for the tips! (and the fab bracelet - LOVE IT!). If anyone else can offer me any advice it would be much appreciated. I haven't got much on there at the moment but I that's just because I'm going to add items gradually.

One question - is there a quick way of listing if you are listing similar items? I've worked out how to do a postage template but can't see anything re: listing.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

I use
    http://www.etsyhacks.com/greasemonkey/
    the site is good and I've had no trouble with the add ons.
    they have a good copy feature as well as lots of other goodies to make life quicker and simpler.
    hope this helps.
    Happy Crafting!
    Claire

Facebook
    Etsy shop
    Folksy shop
    My blog

Comment

Thanks Claire!

Oh....how exciting...I've just had an email to say that one of my mirrors has been added to an Etsy Treasury!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=71609

I want to have a go at doing one of these, but from reading up on it I can only list one when there are less than a certain numbers of treasuries already on Etsy. So far the number has always been well above that!
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

well done on your treasury listing and I hope you get lots of sales on etsy soon
        Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
        Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

Your mirror really sets that treasury off! well done

Comment

Working...
          X