Postcards/Posters/Leaflets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postcards/Posters/Leaflets?

Whats the most useful for advertising? Vista have a deal on for postcards just now, but im not sure how good they are compared to the business cards i already have!
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

My friend has recently had some postcards from Vista and they look great. She has a picture on one side and then information about her business etc on the other. I thought they were very effective - great to hand out at craft fairs and to use if you're canvassing. I'm going to get some myself as they are 'free' at the moment (apart from P&P!).
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Ive used Vistaprint for both business cards & postcards - the postcards are good just because you can fit so much more information on them, so they're more like a mini leaflet

That reminds me - I need to order some more while they're on offer

Claire
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Free? I thought they were just half price? I have a fair on the 25th so i hope to get some for that!
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I was sent an email from them this morning and they are free when I follow the link they have sent me. I get an email from them every day because I've ordered from them before and there's always free offers on them. If you've had an email from them recently following the link in case you can get them free as well.
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
            Free? I thought they were just half price? I have a fair on the 25th so i hope to get some for that!
            If you take advantage of a Vista offer you may have to wait for delivery unless you choose an expensive delivery option, which wipes out the "bargain" you are getting.

I am interested to hear the comments about the postcards - must have a look at them. My business cards come from Vista.
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

The postcards are great ! I order them when they are free and then put them through letterboxes
              Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

I got business cards from them but i didnt get any offer of free postcards!

Comment

Vistaprint are very expensive - even when free - you still pay a fortune for postage.

Find a local printer, who will work out so much cheaper.

Jane
                  www.just-soaps.com
                  Twitter JUSTSOAPS
                  FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
                  Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
                    Vistaprint are very expensive - even when free - you still pay a fortune for postage.

Find a local printer, who will work out so much cheaper.

Jane
                    i dont agree. Wait untill the offers are on and just get the 21 days postage. I just bought a car magnet for £5 !!! I think thats a brill deal!
                    Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
                      I got business cards from them but i didnt get any offer of free postcards!
                      Do you get emails from them? If so read through them as they usually contain links with the free offers in them. I'd give you the link but it's when I click into it it goes into my account so I don't think it would be any goood for anyone else.
                      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

I'd go for the postcards, simply because they are easier to read, plus you can get more info on them. Business cards are too small.
                        Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

I was thinking about this too, as i get business cards from them. It would be nice to use something bigger where i could put photos on them aswell.

Where do you all use your postcards? I know can post through letter boxex but do you leave in shops etc too?

Thank you!
                          Dee x
                          Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                          Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                          Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

I don't want to get the forum in trouble so I won't say much about Vista Print other than there's been lots of bad things said about them signing you up for their rewards programmes and taking money from you every month without you agreeing, so be careful. (There's lots of posts on Folksy about them)

Other than that, i have used them, and their cards were ok - I went for the longest delivery time to keep costs down. Am going to try Moo cards now though, as they seem to be better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by SNOWF1975 View Post
                              i dont agree. Wait untill the offers are on and just get the 21 days postage. I just bought a car magnet for £5 !!! I think thats a brill deal!
                              I agree - my 250 business cards cost £4.50 and that was the cost of postage and extra for not having their name on the back. I think that is good value because I used to print my own and the cards would have cost more than that without the printing costs and time involved.
                              Cynthia
                              http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X