X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labling

There's not much room on a ticket
    so
    has anyone got any good ideas of saying "this is the only one like this in the who world" in one word?
    They are bags but each one is/has a different design which is not repeated. (Low bordem thresh hold!)
    I thought of 'unique' but that's vague like 'exclusive'. It could apply to a range of things and doesn't always mean one thing.
    Help?
    Annieanna

"ooak" one of a kind put a small card on your stall saying what it means.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I agree with Goldy, great idea.
      Sarah

Comment

I like the Ooak idea!

You could also have a banner with your business name on it, with a line underneath saying something like "Handmade, individual one-off pieces"

Or... going away from the one word idea, you could attatch a large label with string to the bags with a written description including the details of how it was made and what it is made of.

Comment

Ooak

I love it!

I do have the gift of the gab so have been pouncing on any customer eyeing up the bags and giving them the spiel.

I did moan in another thread about having so many notices on my stall (EU regs, health and safety, I'll happily crunch your credit etc) there'll soon be no room for the stuff

I know, I know, pay for a bigger table. I thought I'll grow vertically first and have bought a hat stand to hang the bags off, and the banner, and.....gosh I'm so penny pinching.

AnnieAnna

Comment

Wilkinsons do luggage tag type labels that would be great for your bags and big enough to put the spiel on.
            "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
            my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Change your name to "the only one in the world"

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
                "ooak" one of a kind put a small card on your stall saying what it means.
                Excellent, I think the OOAK idea is fab!!

Comment

Love the OOAK idea, or could it even just be OAK, one of a kind? What about 'unique' or would it be breaking some kind of trade descriptions act? 'bespoke', Just thinking out loud, I'll shutup now!!

Helena xx

Comment

Working...
                  X