X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Etsy need the money?

I just got an e mail, check the amount!

Dear petersewell,

Your Etsy account has become 15 days past due in the amount of $0.40 USD. Please submit payment in full by signing in to your Etsy account and going to Your Etsy > Your Etsy Bill: https://www.etsy.com/billing_main.php.

Etsy relies on the fees paid by our sellers to maintain the website and continue growing the marketplace.

I'm waiting for a reply to my just as nice e mail to them.

ah such a shame, all that manpower to send an email to chase how much in real money?????? the electric to run the computer that sent that rubbish costs more than you owe!!!!!
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

As long as you are sure it is from Etsy

I got a meaasge like that from ebay and it was a fake I stupidly used the link in the message to log into a fake ebay and then they started selling things through my account.
      Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

It is genuine Harriet I logged in via my browser and got the message there too - being a good girl I paid my 40 cents lol
        Chris xx
        My Website
        My Blog

Comment

Right, come on then, fellow members...

Time to get your hands in your pockets for a new charity appeal...

Peter Relief

Have a look down the back of your sofa cushions for any loose change to help us reach our ambitious target of 20p.

Just 10p will enable a Beadsage near you to list a beautifully handcrafted beaded creation on an American crafts website for 4 months.

If we beat our target by a considerable amount, we may even be able to buy him a new waistcoat to keep him suave and sophisticated during his beading workshops.

We will be selling red Darth Vader masks in order to raise awareness of this worthy appeal.

Remember, a Peter is for life, not just for Etsy.

Last edited by woodtattoos; 15-03-2009, 10:54 PM.
          Wood Tattoos
          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

Don't know if I can afford too much, times are hard you know, will 5p do??? (yes I do know he is worth more)
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I PAID IT!!!!

I also just invented a new smilie!

Comment

similar to comic relief, only funnier!

I got a fees email from a UK based market place who lured me in with the promise of "free" listings...... They asked me for 20p...... I closed the account, I am not tight, but 20p aint free!

So Peter, where will you live when you are in excile? Where will you go? There are now crafters all over the country looking out for you, you can't get away, esty is relying on your 20p to keep them going.....
                www.beadlab.com

Comment

You can't have paid it!!! We had Lenny Henry booked to do a moving video piece about the pain and suffering you experienced upon receiving the email from them!!
                  Wood Tattoos
                  Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                  Facebook
                  Flickr
                  Twitter

Comment

How about a sponsored thread to raise money lol....now all we need is a topic -

Vodka?
                    Armadillos?
                    42?

Any suggestions?
                    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

I had to pay it! I just closed my own website to put my stuff on Etsy!! Grrrrrr!!!!

Comment

Hooray - I'm glad you're out of the woods and the great American dream that is Etsy is now 40p the richer.
                        Obama would've been proud

nicxx
                        **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
                        Different prize every month
                        Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
                        PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

etsy bill

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
                          How about a sponsored thread to raise money lol....now all we need is a topic -

Vodka?
                          Armadillos?
                          42?

Any suggestions?

here now, leave armadillos out of it, they're really nice....

Comment

I want to see the email that Peter sent them!!
                            Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                              Right, come on then, fellow members...

Time to get your hands in your pockets for a new charity appeal...

Peter Relief

Remember, a Peter is for life, not just for Etsy.

Well, "man to man" I say that's fair do's, but did someone really not read that before posting?? I hope it was after 9pm *giggle*

Comment

Working...
                              X