Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted from ANNE at Mr Site

Hi

I have contacted your team twice, and they still cannot seem to help me sort a problem out.
    All I want to do is remove the logo as I want to put a new one in ,but the remove box does not show so I cannot remove this.The team keep telling me to tick the remove logo box , although I keep telling them it is not showing.
    Maybe you could give me some help and advice what to do, as I am so fed up that I am seriously thinking of changing and not renewing with Mr Site as I feel as though the emails are never read thoroughly.

SORRY if this is in the wrong bit on the forum ,but as was unsure where to place it.
    Look forward to your reply.
    Kindest regards
    Jacki
    ***I can't promise you the MOON, but I can promise SPARKLE.***

http://wiganscraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

Hi, I see you haven't had a reply to this (you have my sympathy - I've found that as long as MrSite support consider your query answered, it doesn't matter if you do or not ) I thought I'd make a suggestion. Have you tried just loading up a fresh logo to see if it overwrites the old one? That might work, although I couldn't find a link to your site to see where it was.
    www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
    www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
    Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
    Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

Hi
      Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I subscribe to all the threads I can on here but new ones sometimes slip under the net - I monitor so many forums!

I think firstly if can let me know which browser you are using and which version of that browser. When you say the remove logo box is not showing - what can you see? Can you see the text "Would you like to remove this logo?:" but the tick box after it is not showing up??

I would also suggest doing as CeeGee suggest and uploading a new logo, ensuring it is the right site.

I again apologise for not spotting your post earlier! I do hope you get this sorted out, if you haven't already. I will check back tomorrow to see if you respond tonight.

Best wishes
      Anne
      Mr Site Team

Comment

Hi
        Many thanks for getting back to me.Things finally got sorted out.
        What you where saying about the web browser is exactly right.I find I cannot hardly do any work on MrSite when on IE.When I try to work on creative mode when on IE it keeps coming up as operation aborted so I now do not use this browser when on mr site.I have gone onto Firefox and this is a lot better.Perhaps this is what the reply should have suggested to me,but they never really answered my question or even suggested this to me.It took me many hours to work through it myself,very frustrating.
        Kindest regards
        Jacki
        ***I can't promise you the MOON, but I can promise SPARKLE.***

http://wiganscraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Jacki
          How frustrating for you. I am surprised - it is usually one of their first suggestions - changing the browser to Firefox. So sorry this was not suggested to you. I am glad things are sorted out now.
          Best of luck with your site in the future.
          Anne
          Mr Site Team

Comment

Here to help with issue with mr site.

Hi,
            I use mr site as well for my web site, if anybody is using the same host ,and need some help please contact me,iam happy to help with anything and share my bit of knowledge... ....about mrsite that i learned throughout the 3 years i had it for.

Cheers.
            http://www.essentialmaroc.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X